Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IT transformation – 3 best practices to radically change what IT delivers

JoshuaBrusse

Hi Tony

Nice blog...wanted to make one comment...I agree that "transformation" stands for "doing something radically different" and not only "doing the same thing faster". However...doing the same thing faster can be radically different for many individual stakeholders...as such it might not be a real transformation for the organization but it it is a "transformation" for the individual stakeholder...

Thanks for linking my blog under communication...I would like to mention that this should actually read "communication and engagement" (and I know you agree) as communication is not enough as we all know...we need to engage too :)

0 Kudos
About the Author

JoshuaBrusse

Comments
JoshuaBrusse

Hi Tony

Nice blog...wanted to make one comment...I agree that "transformation" stands for "doing something radically different" and not only "doing the same thing faster". However...doing the same thing faster can be radically different for many individual stakeholders...as such it might not be a real transformation for the organization but it it is a "transformation" for the individual stakeholder...

Thanks for linking my blog under communication...I would like to mention that this should actually read "communication and engagement" (and I know you agree) as communication is not enough as we all know...we need to engage too :)

Nadhan

Love the football analogy, Tony.  IT transformation is a journey like any other journey we take -- it is essential that enterprises have a Transformation GPS alongside to effectively position themselves to determine the best way forward.

Connect with Nadhan on: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin

cebess

The process of "Articulating where you are and where you’re going" is about measurement from my persective. If you are going to make a chance, what do you expect the result to be? Did you hit that mark or did you miss it? Why?

Too often organizations state an objective or implement something without ever going back to check on the difference between "as designed" and "as implmented". It is hard to effectively make successful change without understanding and adjustment.

eyeShare

Nice blog, When you mention "Transformation gets people out of their comfort zones..." is not an easy task to make them understand the need to move, however inevitable and it requires a lot of education and the ability to understand the need for transformation. I would like to invite you to read about a transformation, IT process automation which can help align between IT and the needs of the business.  http://bit.ly/RcUvdE

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more