Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Out of the box adoption isn’t enough

MichaelGarrett

Thank you Izaz,

You may also find this paper helpful: A journey to predictive service operations.

Michael

0 Kudos
About the Author

MichaelGarrett

Comments
Izaz

I am planning to build a infrastructure with Tools HPNNM, OMW BSM SM OO NA and CSA UCMDB I want to know how to setup. It is better If I get architecture. I have idea on this tools . but need a correct architecture . Please help.

MironMizrahi

Hi Izaz,

The short answer is "absolutely". Making sure you have the right architecture will be key to your success. Having said that, designing the optimal architecture requires a thorough understanding of your requirements, current and future needs & plans, network topology, use cases and enterprise standards to name a few. I would recommend you engage an HPSW Professional Services solution architect to help you design it. Reach out to your HPSW or HPSW PS representative and I am sure they will be glad to assist.

Miron

MichaelGarrett

Thank you Izaz,

You may also find this paper helpful: A journey to predictive service operations.

Michael

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more