Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoiler alert: Security’s leading role in movies

JudyGoldman

Dreamsworks3.jpg

Any film fan knows that the most coveted part of a movie is the surprise. What’s going to happen? How will the action unfold?

That question is also the jewel that cinema data bandits are after, and it takes a lot to ensure that the movie-going experience isn’t spoiled by a spoiler.

The plot thickens when you consider the many months – and years – it takes to make a film at a cost of millions of dollars.

Enter: Information security, the hero of the movie studio story. It's a script that DreamWorks Animation knows by heart. Learn about the information security products and processes filmmakers use to make sure their film distribution has a happy ending from the start:

May the force of security be with you!

Judy-Anne Goldman
0 Kudos
About the Author

JudyGoldman

My work at HPE gives me a way to share my passion for emerging technology, connecting people to innovation, and sharing stories that help others engage with and understand the world around them. I'm a digital nomad, often found traveling with my micro companion KC, a 6-1/2 pound mini Dachshund.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more