Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Structuring IT for Improvement

Stuart Rance

I love the fact that they called the relationship management team "Listen", that shows a very high level of maturity.

Please have a look at my recent blog 3 Steps an IT manager Should Take to Earn Their Seat on the Board, which looks at a number of related issues.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stuart Rance

Comments
Stuart Rance

I love the fact that they called the relationship management team "Listen", that shows a very high level of maturity.

Please have a look at my recent blog 3 Steps an IT manager Should Take to Earn Their Seat on the Board, which looks at a number of related issues.

Ricardo Gusmão

I know that's a very late comment to this post, but I had this thought today morning. Our company has small power plants over the country (Brazil). We don't sell energy direct to the final consumer, so I guess that my idea won't be accepted by the company directors, but resuming is that:
I would suggest selling the KPI's as a service to the final consumer, I mean, industries, other companies or even the population itself. For a little fee the consumer would have access at the site of the energy corporation to an area where he could see some BI panels as his energy consume through the month, and even details of the variation of energy consume through the day.
Anyway, I'll still try to sell this idea here.
Regards!

MylesS

I think that your customers are your customers. Managing IT is about how well you serve them. What are their strategies and how well do you delivery against them. This is where I would focus regardless of the nature of the business.

Myles

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more