Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking small steps today on the IT performance management journey

MylesS

Mark,

Thank you for the kind and astute words.

Myles

0 Kudos
About the Author

MylesS

Mr. Suer is a senior manager for IT Performance Management. Prior to this role, Mr. Suer headed IT Performance Management Analytics Product Management including IT Financial Management and Executive Scorecard.

Comments
meimer1962

Myles,

I do agree that it is difficult to fix what you cannot measure.  I also agree that some sort of strategy should be put in place even if it is very high level.  Everytime I join a new organization my strategy is Transform, Run, Grow.  First I must transform the current staff, processes and technology to meet the basic service needs of the organization.  Secondly I start to create a high performing process driven organization to help the business run efficiently. Thirdly I start to work with the business on growth areas and how IT can help enable their business units.

You do need to start at version 1 and then start to move on to version 2, 3 and 4 with continuous improvement methodologies.

Great article and worth the read.

MylesS

Mark,

Thank you for the kind and astute words.

Myles

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more