Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Transformation best practices” Join the Periscope live chat, June 8, from HPE Discover 2016

JudyGoldman

Periscope Discover promo_2 (002).jpg

Listen in on a live chat with executives from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and The Advisory Council International about best practices for driving transformation. The conversation will take place at an exclusive CIO customer-only breakfast on Wednesday, June 8 from 7 to 8:30 a.m. (PT).

HPE’s Paul Muller (@xthestreams) sits down with Jim Noble (@jh_noble) and Alan Guibord (@alangnh), both of The Advisory Council International, to share their insights about what’s driving transformation. Learn what these industry experts see as current trends and what they project for the future.

This session will broadcast on Periscope via the HPE Business Insights Twitter account @HPE_BizInsights.

To join the scope: Follow @HPE_BizInsights on Twitter and Periscope. The Periscope audience will be able to ask questions in app. Questions will also be accepted through tweets to @HPE_BizInsights.

Questions from Periscope and Twitter will be answered by the panel in a subsequent video session and posted online. Watch for tweets from @HPE_BizInsights to learn when the Q&A session is available.

0 Kudos
About the Author

JudyGoldman

My work at HPE gives me a way to share my passion for emerging technology, connecting people to innovation, and sharing stories that help others engage with and understand the world around them. I'm a digital nomad, often found traveling with my micro companion KC, a 6-1/2 pound mini Dachshund.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more