Digital Transformation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’ll be at Mobile World Congress 2017 … join us!

JudyGoldman

MWC2017_smaller.jpg

Enterprise.nxt will be on site in Barcelona at this year’s Mobile World Congress, Feb. 27 to March 2, to record exclusive conversations with mobility thought leaders, including Dana Gardner (@Dana_Gardner) and Paul Teich (@paulrteich). We’ll also report from conference sessions, the Women4Tech Summit and other events.

The annual, international gathering for the mobile industry, offers layers of opportunity for people attending and those following along online.

The conference includes session topics from autonomous autos to healthcare IoT. The list of more than 50 keynote speakers includes: Reed Hastings, Netflix; Rajeev Suri, Nokia; and Farah Ramzan Golant, Girl Effect.

Remote possibilities

• Twitter: Whether you’re at MWC17 or want to be a part of the event from afar, follow @enterprisenxt on Twitter for live tweets, behind-the-scene comments and images, and more. The event hashtag is #MWC17
  • Live streaming: To catch interviews, sessions and extras, Mobile World Live TV will be streaming from MWC17. A few of those broadcasts include:

Women4Tech panel discussion: 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28

Topic: Strengthening the workforce through gender diversity

Panelists:

• Louise Easterbrook, CFO, GSMA
  • Gary Hefferanan, Senior Managing Director – Communications, Media & Technology For Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, Accenture
  • Allison Kirby, Group President & CEO, Tele2

All keynote addresses: See keynote schedule

• In-depth, post-event articles, videos and blog posts:

After MWC17, we’ll launch articles and videos on Enterprise.nxt featuring interviews from mobility speakers and extra features and recaps here on the blog.

Here are a few of the sessions our Enterprise.nxt team plans to cover (times are local to Barcelona, Spain):

Monday, Feb. 27

The Industrial Internet

11 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
Session hashtag: #MWCII

Autonomous Vehicles

4:15-5:45 p.m.
Hall 4, Auditorium 2
Session hashtag: #MWCAV

Tuesday, Feb. 28

Building the 5G Economy

11 a.m.–12 p.m.
Hall 4, Auditorium 1
Session hashtag: TBD

Optimising for Exceptional Video Experiences

HPE's Rashi Misra, GM of Media and Entertainment joins other experts for a panel discussion on this cutting-edge topic.

2 p.m.–3 p.m.
Hall 4, Auditorium 4
Session hashtag: #MWCEVE

Watch the HPE session preview video

Wednesday, March 1

Enabling IoT Platforms

11 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
Hall 4, Auditorium 2
Session hashtag: #MWCIOTP

Disruption at the Network Edge

1:15-3:30 p.m.
Hall 4, Auditorium 3
Session hashtag: TBD

Thursday, March 2

Women4Tech Summit

9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Auditorium A, Hall 4, access CC3, Hall 3
Summit hashtag: TBD

We hope to see you at #MCW17 in Barcelona and/or online!

• IT Strategy and Leadership
0 Kudos
About the Author

JudyGoldman

My work at HPE gives me a way to share my passion for emerging technology, connecting people to innovation, and sharing stories that help others engage with and understand the world around them. I'm a digital nomad, often found traveling with my micro companion KC, a 6-1/2 pound mini Dachshund.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
See posts for dates
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more