cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration is now open for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Las Vegas

MargaretN
Community Manager

Registration is now open for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Las Vegas

Registration for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Las Vegas is now open. 

Get all the information you need to know to attend the event including registration and pricing here.

HPE Discover 2017 Las VegasHPE Discover 2017 Las Vegas

MargaretN
HPE Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CM_Cert_Logo_BW.png

5 REPLIES
GlenRB
Advisor

Re: Registration is now open for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Las Vegas

Where do we sign up for sessions or classes?

MargaretN
Community Manager

Re: Registration is now open for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Las Vegas

Hi,

The session calendar is not yet live but I will promote on this board once we get the notification from our Events team.

So watch this space!

MargaretN
HPE Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CM_Cert_Logo_BW.png

bwolard
Visitor

Do you still accept topics for possible presentation or deadline is passed?

Thanks

MargaretN
Community Manager

Hi,

Let me check on this with the Events team and get back to you.

MargaretN
HPE Community Manager
CM_Cert_Logo_BW.png

MargaretN
Community Manager

I have been told that the deadline has past.

MargaretN
HPE Community Manager
CM_Cert_Logo_BW.png