7285 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Administrator guides of Command View for EVA

CAS_2
Valued Contributor

Administrator guides of Command View for EVA

Hi

I need the administrator guide of Command View for EVA.

I found some docs in docs.hp.com but they don't explain how to add extend a Disk group.
5 REPLIES 5
florence mathon lermusi
Trusted Contributor

Re: Administrator guides of Command View for EVA

Hello,

have a look at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManualтМй=en&cc=us&docIndexId=179111&taskId=101&prodTypeId=12169&prodSeriesId=471497

regards,

FL
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

What is your operating system? You need the user guide in the page above, and for extending, you could search on this forum. Many people asked that question for differents O.S.
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Ivan, I beleive you have misread the questions as extending a disk group does not change the size of existing virtual disks. Or did I misunderstand your response?
CAS_2
Valued Contributor

I use Command View by means of a Web browser.
CV let me to assign an "Ungrouped disk" to a existing group and other tasks, but I'd like to know thoroughly the consequences these "single" tasks may produce.

For example, I have ungropued disks of 68 GB.
68 GB of effective space ? or perhaps, after creating Vdisk, the space will be smaller.

Docs found in docs.hp.com are too much simple
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

Yes Uwe, I misunderstood the question, I think that he want to extend a VDISK (as is the most FAQ)
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?