Storage Boards Cleanup
To make it easier to find information about HPE Storage products and solutions, we are doing spring cleaning. This includes consolidation of some older boards, and a simpler structure that more accurately reflects how people use HPE Storage.
Disk Arrays
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Copy and Continuous Access Docs

Amit Parui
Valued Contributor

Business Copy and Continuous Access Docs

Hello All,

I'm looking out for the following docs:
- HP StorageWorks Disk Array XP Business Copy User’s Guide
- HP StorageWorks Disk Array XP Continuous Access User’s Guide
- HP StorageWorks Disk Array XP Raid Manager User’s Guide
- HP StorageWorks Disk Array XP Remote Control User’s Guide

Does anyone has any link where I can those from? i tried searching them in docs.hp.com but couldn't get through, maybe i wasn't looking at the right place..

Apart from this, can someone explain me the difference between Business Copy and Continuous Access?

Thanks in Advance
Amit
If Life gives u a ROCK, its upto u to build a BRIDGE or a WALL !!!
1 REPLY
Duncan Edmonstone
Honored Contributor

Re: Business Copy and Continuous Access Docs

>> maybe i wasn't looking at the right place

Yes you were - only HP-UX documentation is on docs.hp.com (and even that for not much longer).

You need to look in the Business Support Centre, the top level of which you reach at:

http://www.hp.com/go/bizsupport

I drilled down through manuals->storage software to here to find links to the manuals you talked about:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Product.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&contentType=SupportManual&docIndexId=64255&prodTypeId=18964&prodCatId=304619

Business Copy XP is for creating/splitting additional mirror copies within the bounds of the same XP disk array.

Continuous Access XP is the same thing but between seperate disk arrays, using a selection of different replication approaches.

Both BC-XP and CA-XP are controlled/managed from the host by RAID Manager/XP

HTH

Duncan

HTH

Duncan