1752676 Members
6250 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Command View 7.01 issue.

Antonio_137
Frequent Advisor

Command View 7.01 issue.

I have upgraded CV to version 7.01 and loaded the corresponding licenses for two EVA5000(VCS 3.110)and one EVA8000 (XCS 6.100),still I get the warning symbol on the EVA5000-02 (See attachment)telling me that something is wrong with the license.
I,also,find very strange the "Operational State" --> "Attention Initialized" for the EVA5000-02
Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3
Antonio_137
Frequent Advisor

Sorry,something wrong with the attachement.
Hope is ok now.
V├нctor Cesp├│n
Honored Contributor

Hi, the ZIP file cannot be opened directly. I managed to uncompress it with WinRAR and Winzip later. The attached screenshot shows that the licensing state is "Expiration Alert".
This is because Command View 7 installs 180 days temporary licenses for Bussiness Copy and Continous Access, and it shows an alert during all that time saying that those licenses will expire and that you must replace them by your purchased licenses if you have them.
Those temporary licenses cannot be removed and the warning cannot be disabled. The workaround I was proposed was to change the date on the server to 6 months on the future so those licenses expire, but last time I tried on a server it also lost the Command View basic license and reinstalling Command View 7 did not restore it.
Antonio_137
Frequent Advisor

Hello vcespon,thanks for your quick answer,I agree with you,but I have installed the permanent CV license and the temporary RSM licenses in all three EVAs and only the EVA5000-02,as you can see,
shows the license warning.
The two other EVAs does not show any license warning,I find it quite strange.
I followed the same procedure in the three EVAs and the results should be the same,don├В┬┤t You think so..??