Disk Enclosures
1752320 Members
5502 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

EVA 4400 HSV300 SCSI Array Device listed under Other devices under device manager

SOLVED
Go to solution
damiri
Regular Advisor

EVA 4400 HSV300 SCSI Array Device listed under Other devices under device manager

Hello,

this is on HP380G5. We have installed first DL3800 G5 and everything went fine but when we tried second DL 380 G5 with same procedure, we run in to this issue. How to install driver for this since I can't find it???

Windows is 64-bit, drivers for 64-bit Extended Systems...

damiri
4 REPLIES 4
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: EVA 4400 HSV300 SCSI Array Device listed under Other devices under device manager

I guess the first server has a current proliant support pack installed, the other has not. My first thought ...

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
damiri
Regular Advisor

Re: EVA 4400 HSV300 SCSI Array Device listed under Other devices under device manager

Both same installation. SmartStartCD etc ... I think this is it

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupport/questionanswer.do?threadId=1288100

but still bit unclear ...

Damir
damiri
Regular Advisor

V├нctor Cesp├│n
Honored Contributor
Solution

The HBA drivers from HP include two extra .INF files, with the description for the HP storage systems. Once installed, Windows should assign the correct names to the devices.

Or use attached .INF files to "update driver" of those devices.