1748259 Members
3685 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

EVA management appliance webes isee

A.W. Benjamin
Advisor

EVA management appliance webes isee

I have an EVA 3000 with an Management Appliance. A few Month's ago we installed Webes and Isee. But I think the messages are not send to the Isee server of HP. When I send a test message with "wsea test" the event appears in the event viewer of Windows, but it is not send to the isee server ?? is this an known problem with isee or webes ?
Management Appliance III
Webes 4.4.1
Isee A.03.95
HP Instant Support Enterprise Edition client 1.03.50.81
5 REPLIES 5
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

Re: EVA management appliance webes isee

How did you verified that the event is not sent to the ISEE server, there is a web page (http://localhost:5060/RC_FactoryLoader.html), you need to logon with the isee administrator username and password, and verify if the event was generated. See attached .gif file.

When Isee stops sending events, I restart the appliance and the events are sent again. Something gets stuck.
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
A.W. Benjamin
Advisor

In the open incident part we see nothing. We have mentioned our own email address in the contact information part. Normally we receive an email when we generate an "test event".
With the newer configuration (just a server with commandview and not een SMA) everything works fine.
How can I check where it is going wrong ? The test event appears in the event viewer, what is next ?
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

Reboot the appliance, and verify that isee is enabled when you run wsea status.
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
A.W. Benjamin
Advisor

appliance is already (many times) rebooted.

Should I use another version of ISEE or Webes ??
Kusuma
Esteemed Contributor

Benjamin, can you please clarify few things here

(a) Have you done an ISEE upgrade? What do you mean when you said,

"Isee A.03.95
HP Instant Support Enterprise Edition client 1.03.50.81" ?

If so, I believe that the upgrade has failed as your Add/Remove program still reflecting 3.50 version.

(b) Verify the WCCProxy is up & running via "wccproxy status" command

(c) If WCCProxy is up & running as Ivan asked, does the "wsea status" indicate that ISEE notification has been enabled? If not enable it by "desta isee on" command.

If this didn't help, I suggest you to re-install the latest ISEE version.

- Kusuma