5190 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Error installing HDLMv5.8 on HPUX-11.23

amsethi
Occasional Advisor

Error installing HDLMv5.8 on HPUX-11.23

I got the below error message while installing HDLMv5.8 on HPUX-11.23 system:

The software "DLManager,r=05.80,a=HP-UX_B.11_64,v=" was successfully marked, but it depends on the following software items which could not be found in the source. However, these items may already be in the target. This will be checked during the Analysis Phase: OS-Core.CORE-KRN,r>=B.11.23.%,a=HP-UX_B.11.23_IA/PA,v=HP,fa=HP-UX_B.11.23_IA/PA

Below message is from the Analysis part of swinstall

======= 05/09/07 19:18:59 PDT BEGIN install AGENT SESSION (pid=407 │ * Agent session started for user "root@amithp2". (pid=4070)
* Beginning Analysis Phase.
* Source: amithp2:/var/hdlm58/DLManager
* Target: amithp2:/
* Target logfile: amithp2:/var/adm/sw/swagent.log * Reading source for product information. * Reading source for file information.
ERROR: The "checkinstall" script for "DLManager.drivers" failed (exit code "1"). The script location was
"/var/tmp/BAAa04070/catalog/DLManager/drivers.3/checkinstall".
* This script had errors and the execution of this fileset cannot proceed until the problem is fixed. Check the above output from the script for further details.
ERROR: The "checkinstall" script for "DLManager.GUI" failed (exit code "1"). The cript location was "/var/tmp/BAAa04070/catalog/DLManager/GUI.2/checkinstall".
* This script had errors and the execution of this fileset cannot proceed until the problem is fixed. Check the above output from the script for further details.
* Executing preDSA command.
* Summary of Analysis Phase:
ERROR: Exclude DLManager.drivers,r=05.80

ERROR: Exclude DLManager.GUI,r=05.80 ERROR: Exclude DLManager.common,r=05.80 ERROR: 3 of 3 filesets had Errors.
ERROR: The Analysis Phase had errors. See the above output for details.

-----------------

Please let me know how to troubleshoot this problem. Do we need install some patch on the HPUX?

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Juan M Leon
Trusted Contributor

Re: Error installing HDLMv5.8 on HPUX-11.23

I got simikiar error if you found the answer please let us know.

thank you

DLManager.common corrupt