5189 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Need firmware image for HP VA7100

Sviatoslav Rimdenok
Occasional Advisor

Need firmware image for HP VA7100

Hello All!

Could someone please give me a link or send me directly (slava@colt.net) firmware image for HP VA7100? I would really appreciate it!

yes.. I know that that upgrade must be conducted by HP technician. But we have not data on it currently (it runs HP02 for the moment), but we need to place data on it asap - that's a reason with rushing with an update.

I tried to call HP suppport - Looks like our array was assigned/registered in HP Germany before, now it is located in Zurich. HP Germany didn't want to come, since it is not in Germany. HP Switzerland was transferring my call to HP Germany, since serial number belongs there.

I want to take a risk and do it myself, otherwise we are loosing precious time.

Thank you so much in advance!

p.s. we have SDM 1.06 installed - I think we don't need to upgrade it to conduct upgrade.

cheers,
Slava R.
2 REPLIES 2
Rajesh G. Ghone
Regular Advisor

Re: Need firmware image for HP VA7100

Hi Slava,

Firmware is not available in external site of HP in this case u have to contact HP only or at the most u escalate this call to HP's regional Manager to get the work done.

Hope this works.

Regards,
Rajesh G.
Rajesh Ghone
Sviatoslav Rimdenok
Occasional Advisor

Re: Need firmware image for HP VA7100

Thanks for the info!

In fact we had upgraded firmware already about 3 weeks ago - we had to rearrange/trasfer our support contract from one country into another.

cheers,

Slava R.