4623 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Remover enclosure disk de EVA P6000

frankdav
Occasional Contributor

Remover enclosure disk de EVA P6000

Sres.

Tengo un EVA P6500, con 2 cajas de discos, conectados con cable Y, deseo retirar la caja 2, los discos que se encuentran en la caja2 estan desagrupados. Ingreso al CV por el magament directamente. Intente realizar el retiro de la caja2 de manera offline, cuando encendi el EVA, e ingrese al CV, pero no me muestra el arbol, donde indica las Luns creadas, ni los Hosts, no controladoras. Tuve que volver a conectar la caja2, para que el eva vuelva a reconcer las 2 cajas y pude ingresar de manera normal al CV, visulizando los Vraid, host, diskgroup, etc.

He revisado el cableado y esta correcto.

Alguien me puede dar alguna ayuda.

slds

1 REPLY 1
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Remover enclosure disk de EVA P6000

google translation:

I have a P6500 EVA, with 2 boxes of records, connected with Y-cable, I removed the case 2, the disks are in the box2 are ungrouped. Join the CV for the magament directly. Try caja2 withdrawal of so offline, when lit the EVA, and enter the CV, but it shows me the tree, which indicates the Luns created, neither Hosts, non-controlling interests. I had to reconnect the box2, so that the re eva Reconco 2 boxes and normally I could enter the CV, visulizando the VRAID, host, diskgroup, etc..

I have reviewed and wiring is correct.

Did you try to run the P6500 with a single disk shelf? 2 shelfs are minimum!

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!