1753424 Members
5100 Online
108793 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Scripts for Available space on XP 1024 Frames

Ajaysen Reddy
Advisor

Scripts for Available space on XP 1024 Frames

I have 2 XP 1024 Frames connected to multiple servers. I am looking for some script/s that can provide the Available space on each of the XP Frame and the used space according to the Server, VG, device ctd#, Lun and XP Frame. Appreciate any help.
5 REPLIES 5
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Scripts for Available space on XP 1024 Frames

Hi,

for information from the host point of view ask your HP support for the xpinfo application.
For detailed information about the XP use commandview XP or the web application provided by the SVP.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Amar_Joshi
Honored Contributor

Hi Ajay,

HP has another tool called XPDT (XP Documentation Tool), not sure what support level agreement you have with HP, but in some cases they can give a detail report in HTML format.

The another command that can help you is "raidscan" look at it's help to find out more.
Ajaysen Reddy
Advisor

We do not have secure manager or command view on these frames. We do have xpinfo (however do not know all the option details or documentation on xpinfo)

I am trying to see if someone had written scripts to probe each server to collect the VG; device and Lun info.
Max Wagener
Occasional Advisor

We are using CommandView XP CLI for fetching config and capacity informations. No that well supported and some bugs but most of the time its working fine. With some scripting effort you are able to get everything you want...

Max
Amar_Joshi
Honored Contributor

Hi Max,

Will you be able to pass on XP status collection scripts to me? amar_joshi@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.