1748066 Members
5398 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Looking for volunteers to provide VLS product feedback

Peter King (HP)
Occasional Contributor

Looking for volunteers to provide VLS product feedback

I'm new to this forum - so I hope this posting is appropriate for this group.
I work in the HP StorageWorks Customer Satisfaction organization and am looking to run a pilot program - to gather customer feedback from VLS users - on a periodic basis.
I am looking to identify VLS users who might be interested in participating in this process.
This is really NOT about big surveys & satisfaction metrics - it is really about trying to identify & understand satisfaction issues & opportunities in QUALTATIVE terms.
My goal is to identify a group of VLS users who would be willing to provide qualitative feedback - on a range of VLS user topics - on an ongoing/quarterly basis.
The goal would be to use this feedback to help drive improvement in HP's VLS products, services & solutions. As part of this process we would aim to close the loop with respondents and keep then updated on issues raised & improvement plans.
The process would be run offline i.e. outside of this forum.
If you are interested in participating and/or would like more details - please let me know.
Many thanks.
Peter.
4 REPLIES 4
MWills
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for volunteers to provide VLS product feedback

Hi Peter.

Im not a VLS user, but I provide support to VLS and D2D. I would like to know more about this program, and if possible of course, to help with the program.

I am with the HP Enterprise Backup Solutions group in Costa Rica.

My email address is marcial.wills@hp.com.
Maybe we can chat about this.

Thanks
If the flop doesn't fit... go allin!!!
Samuel Josuweit

We currently use two D2D4112's. I would be very interested in providing feedback.
Dave Dewar
Trusted Contributor

Samuel

I would be interested in hearing your feedback on the D2D appliances you have. I work in the D2D engineering team.

Cheers,

Dave Dewar
Peter King (HP)
Occasional Contributor

Apologies for not getting back earlier.
It's alomost 2 years since my posting. Given the lack of response to my original request we didn't pursue the feedback pilot. I have moved on to a new role.
It looks liek Dave may be interested in your feedback though - so please work with him to provide any inputs.
Many thanks
Peter.