1752489 Members
5483 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Array Controller Utility

Jorge Rivera_3
Occasional Contributor

Array Controller Utility

i need to know where i can find the array controller utility for my proliant 1000 , i don't have a SmartStart CD , i need to configure the array controller because i using the compaq erase utility and all configuration has been deleted thanks for all your help.
6 REPLIES 6
Michael Steele_2
Honored Contributor

Try this link: "array configuration utility xe"

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantstorage/software-management/acumatrix/index.html
Support Fatherhood - Stop Family Law
Roy Main
Valued Contributor

you need to use sysconfig. if you dont have a system partition, download the sysconfig diskettes.
Jorge Rivera_3
Occasional Contributor

This array configuration utility is for windows nt or 2000 server installed in the server , my problem is i can't make a system partitions because my array controller is not configured , i need to know the software in diskette to configure the array controller.
Jorge Rivera_3
Occasional Contributor

Roy:

can you bring me the link to download the system sys diskette ? I erase all configuration using the compaq erase utility in my proliant 1000, the first step i take i boot up the compaq configuration utility, the software detect all eisa boards including the smart-2 scsi controller and array controller , but i need to configure the array controller on compaq configuration utility because on windows installation can't detect any logical drive or system partition, thanks for all
Roy Main
Valued Contributor

You can use the configuration diskettes you already have.

Edit the configuration and highlight the smart array controller. then, you can configure it.
Sharon Almog_1
Advisor

Hey Guys,

Download sp6263 from: ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp6001-6500/6263.exe

This softpaq, creates 2 disks, 1st is bootable.

Bootup from the 1st disk, and after inserting the 2nd, you will see the arrary configuration utility for dos coming up !!!

Enjoy,

Sharon
Leader in HP/Compaq Technologies