Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Array configuration setup

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Can't get Array configuration setup

I'm working with a Proliant 2000 that has a Smart Array controller (I believe the orgininal EISA only card). I read in another post that I should upgrade to the latest system configurtion utility and that I could configure it in configure hardware. The drive seems to be working but I only have about 280MB of 8GB setup. This was done during smartsstart. I would like to enlarge the NT drive C: and define a D: drive. Do I need to do a complete reinstall? Also I can't get the System Partition to upgrade - it fails on disk 2 with unable to run sdutil.exe. Any help would be much appreciated.