Disk Enclosures
1752633 Members
5861 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Cannot download Native Linux Device-Mapper Multipath for HP StorageWorks Arrays reference guide

JeffryS
Occasional Contributor

Cannot download Native Linux Device-Mapper Multipath for HP StorageWorks Arrays reference guide

Hi,

I'm looking for the most recent documentation concerning Linux Device-Mapper multipath and EVA4400 SAN's.  From all sources I get pointed to the "Native Linux Device-Mapper Multipath for HP StorageWorks Arrays reference guide"  on SPOCK. Unfortunatly after logging in to SPOCK and trying to download the guide from the following URL 

http://h20272.www2.hp.com/Pages/spock2Html.aspx?htmlFile=an_solutions_linux.html

http://h20272.www2.hp.com/utility/document.aspx?docurl=Shared%20Documents/an/solutions_linux/Device_Mapper_Multipath_RG.2012_10_22.pdf

I get an error:

"Application was unable to process the request due to Unexpected error in comunication with SPOCK service

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try later"

Is there any other way to get hold of that guide?

4 REPLIES 4
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot download Native Linux Device-Mapper Multipath for HP StorageWorks Arrays reference guide

Hi, 

there's a feedback link at the bottom of SPOCK, try that one.

I've used it in the past and they've been quite quick at responding.

JeffryS
Occasional Contributor

Re: Cannot download Native Linux Device-Mapper Multipath for HP StorageWorks Arrays reference guide

Thanks, but even the feedback link on SPOCK is broken and gives the same error message.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Spock seems to be working now.

JeffryS
Occasional Contributor

Indeed it is working again. Thanks.  Seems SPOCK was lost in space for 2 days.