Disk Enclosures
1752795 Members
6185 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

CxwsCIMOM application warnings

CxwsCIMOM application warnings

Hi,
I have a server with command view installed to manage our EVA 4400. The version of command view EVA is: 9.00.01.090413.

We recently started getting the CxwsCimom warnings. It has an event id number 0.

The message shows:
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( CxwsCIMOM ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: User root was denied access for method EnumerateClassNames.

The warning message does not show up randomly. It seems to happen around 4:10pm everyday. I checked our scheduled tasks and there is nothing running around that time.

I called HP support and they're asking me to completely uninstall and upgrade to a new version of Command View. I'm not sure if that will fix the problem.

I would appreciate your opinions without having to uninstall the entire application first.

Thanks in advance!