Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBA for MSA1000 connected to Windows

KC01
Occasional Visitor

HBA for MSA1000 connected to Windows

I need an HBA to connect our Oracle db running on a Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit to an existing MSA1000.  The MSA is new to the windows environment and windows will be the only OS attached to it.  I have successfully connected a test server (of the same configuration) to the MSA1000 with a Qlogic HBA, but in production I am not willing to take risks with the Oracle database.  Is there an updated matrix of HBA's that are supported in the Windows environment somewhere?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

1 REPLY
Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

Re: HBA for MSA1000 connected to Windows

Hi, yes there is a matrix. See HP SPOCK for details (click by HBA on the left side). http://h20272.www2.hp.com/