New Discussion юеВ

Re: Install EVA

SOLVED
Go to solution
Beno├оt
Regular Advisor

Install EVA

Hi,

I'd like to know who as the right to install an EVA/ISEE etc ...

We are ABSP Partner in France.
Is everybody in the company allowed to install an EVA, or only AIS or ASE employees ?

Thanks for your answers.

Beno├о
8 REPLIES 8
Suraj Singh_1
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

As far as i know, only the qualified HP engineers are supposed to install the EVA.

Actually, anybody having good knowledge of EVA can install EVA, but that might lead to warranty issues.

Regards,
Suraj
What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence.
Beno├оt
Regular Advisor

This confirms what I thought.

I'd like to have HP offcial answer on that because I didn't find anything writen on that.

Thanks
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

When the partner program started in Germany, only companies with ASE and MASE were allowed to apply. Some work requires MASE level. The partner had to provide a minimum number of people. All person names including their certifications had to be sent to the local program manager.

We have access to a service line and this number and the handle is not to be shared with non-qualified people, even colleagues in the same company.
Beno├оt
Regular Advisor

This means that a company recognized as H Partner because it as the required number of ASE/MASE can only send those ASE/MASE guys to install an EVA,and not those who are not certfied.

Did I get it right ?
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Yes, if you are doing an EVA I&S, it is a HP-branded servie delivery. I don't remember if this requirement is spelled out in the contract (I don't have it handy), but there is a paragraph in the operations guide which describes the ABSP processes. It is at the bottom of page 15 of version 1.5a of the guide.
Beno├оt
Regular Advisor

I don't have this guide.
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor
Solution

Well, if you are an ABSP partner, then you have an appropriate contact person at HP and you should have access to 'Connect Online', too. I am sorry, but I cannot put up business documents here.
Beno├оt
Regular Advisor

Fine.
I'll look on 'Connect Online"

Thanks