1752821 Members
4584 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Looking for Array configuration utility

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Looking for Array configuration utility

I'm looking for the configuration utility for dos. I have the config utility for NT/Win2K and that is great but I'd like to make some changes and add my boot drive to the array controller and for this I would need the dos version of the utility to setup the array. Any ideas where I can find this? thx.
4 REPLIES 4
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for Array configuration utility

You can't add an existing boot drive to an array - you WILL loose everything on it in that process. There is no current DOS version of the ACU. The last version that could run from System Configuration or be booted to was 1.20B (and that doesn't support most of the controllers we have).
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Yes I agree that I will lose all on that drive. Is their a way to get the older version of the array utility? Does that utilitiy support the smart 2/p controller? thx.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I could use the same utility. Is there any way to configure my smart 2p controller without the SmartStartCD or Support Pack? Is there anything on the compaq site that I could download that can do this?
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

The ACU (array Configuration Utility) ver 1.20 B does the trick for smart 2P array controllers. I just tried it. The softpaq number is SP6263.EXE.