Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetRaid Assistant version # ??

Rex Hylton
Occasional Contributor

NetRaid Assistant version # ??

I have the original documentation and sw that came w/our Netserver LH4 - the version of NetRaid Assistant that is listed when I open Navigator is 98.06.29.

Should I attempt to find a more recent version and if so, do I need to be on Support or is this available to all and sundry?
2 REPLIES
Marco Hogeveen
Honored Contributor

Re: NetRaid Assistant version # ??

HI,

You van download the Netraid Assistant from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/ccd/keeper2sdd/servers/ut_ntw2k_nr_nra_b0104.exe

Marco.
kris rombauts
Honored Contributor

Re: NetRaid Assistant version # ??

Hi Rex,

(i am assuming you run Windows NT on the box)

on the URL below you'll find the latest version B.02.00 which includes fixes and more features then the original Netraid Assistant.

http://h20004.www2.hp.com/keeper_rnotes/bsdmatrix/matrix51930.html

On the same page check out for the latest Netraid Monitor service also (5.04) to periodically do a automatic consistency check of your raid subsystem.

Please also check on the web for updates on the LH4 to get to the latest BIOS and F/W for the embedded Netraid also.

HTH

regards, Kris