1753883 Members
7699 Online
108809 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Programming manual for HSV110

Peter Brewster
Advisor

Programming manual for HSV110

I need to write an HSV110 driver for a specialized piece of equipment running ThreadX RTOS. How can I get a detailed manual with mode pages, log pages, PVD inquiry data, and sense/ASC/ASCQ codes?

2 REPLIES 2
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Re: Programming manual for HSV110

I have never seen one 'in the wild'. You have to talk to HP directly, I am afraid.
Peter Brewster
Advisor

Re: Programming manual for HSV110

It seems about two years ago there was a reversal of attitude at HP. For instance the SCSI Reference manual for the LTO-Gen 1 drives was available to download. This from an HP web site: "HP Ultrium LTO: To access HP├в s SCSI manual for the Ultrium LTO drive, go to:
http://brintwww.bri.hp.com/learning_products/ultrium/Ultrium%20Tech%20Manual/document/ultrium/scsi/common/eng/scsihome.htm"

Before that (the good old days) I could drop in at HP's NE regional office and access the library - even use the copier - with their blessing.

Now when I ask at the HP office the best I can get are blank stares - they no longer have any technical library.

So - I know the information exists, and somebody at HP must want to sell storage. I just need the contact or link to access it