1752636 Members
5910 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

StoreOnce Catalyst 3540 Menus Stuck

TCLaw
Occasional Collector

StoreOnce Catalyst 3540 Menus Stuck

I am having an issue with the web ui for my 3540. I can login just fine, as an admin, and when I go to certain tabs or menus like the device configuration -> license management or the storeonce -> storeonce catalyst -> stores -> create, I just get a loading screen. I know its not me just being impatient becuase I left the loading page open for around 30-40 mins before retrying. There is no error that pops up or prompt to navigate further onto the page or anything, just loading limbo. Another ui issue im having is that when im in the storeonce -> NAS -> shares tab and i hit create, nothing pops up here either, just the bar that has the selected share's name in it turns to "New Share." I have checked for firmware updates and am on the latest hardware versions so i dont think thats the issue. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
support_s
System Recommended

Query: StoreOnce Catalyst 3540 Menus Stuck

System recommended content:

1. HPE StoreOnce 3540 System - Catalyst Store Failed to Start

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

TCLaw
Occasional Collector

Re: Query: StoreOnce Catalyst 3540 Menus Stuck

I restarted the service sets if thats what you wanted me to get from that, but my issue isnt a failing store its that i cant even create one or manipulate existing shares. The menus are just perpetually loading. I rebooted the whole system as well and that did not fix it

neutral
HPE Pro

Re: StoreOnce Catalyst 3540 Menus Stuck

Greetings @TCLaw 

Please let me know the StoreOnce OS version which you are currently using?

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

TCLaw
Occasional Collector

I am running version 3.16.3-1730.1. I have decided to not use the storeonece catalyst stores at the moment and have turned to using the cli to create NAS shares. Is updating the OS version intrusive or take a long time?

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @TCLaw,

Happy to hear that you have switched to CLI to create NAS Shares. 

Updating the StoreOnce OS to a new version may not take more than 35-40 minutes. The new release is 3.18.x which has Improvements in manageability and additional features. The recommendation is to update your StoreOnce system to overcome the issues faced in StoreOnce 3.16.x. Please refer the 3.18.x release notes for more details -  https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00093600en_us&docLocale=en_US  

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo