Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find boot log on messages

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Trying to find boot log on messages

During a boot of the server a message from the array controller flashed on the screen. System not complete enough to log in the console log. Where are these messages logged?
2 REPLIES
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: Trying to find boot log on messages

Run diags and check the critical error log for message ......
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: Trying to find boot log on messages

Thank you for your reply. I am stronger in the software side on Network support. The hardware side I have to address for a short period of time. This server that I would like to find the message on is RAID5 and I am told the only way to run digs is to bring the server completely down. Running digs was my first thought. Through discussion I was told I can not just dig the one drive in the array.

Thank you...mg