Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Nagios to monitoring my storage MSA500

BiancaP.
Frequent Advisor

Using Nagios to monitoring my storage MSA500

Hello!!!
I have a storage MSA500 with 10 disks of 146 GB each one! And two server DL380 G5.
I install the Nagios to monitoring my servers. And what I really need is the information about each disk of my storage. Like if one of my disks fails i want that Nagios give this information to me. And more, I can configure to receive an email or a SMS in my cell phone when this happen.

Anyone knows if is possible to get this information??? And help me how to start???

Thanks!
1 REPLY
Ugo Bellavance (ATQ)
Frequent Advisor

Re: Using Nagios to monitoring my storage MSA500

Use the check_hpasm plugin. It checks all hardware components. Just make sure that you use the --enable-hpacucli when doing ./configure