Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
Disk Enclosures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Storage could be supported by L1000?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Ryan Gu
Frequent Advisor

Which Storage could be supported by L1000?

I have two L1000. They are a MCSG cluster. Because our storage is to old. It's AutoRAID 12H. So, we want to replace it.

Is MSA1000/1500 supported by L1000? How about EVA?

And which type HBA is support by L1000 and MSA or EVA?
Ryan Gu
3 REPLIES
Ryan Gu
Frequent Advisor

Re: Which Storage could be supported by L1000?

I know only one controller of MSA be supported on HPUX platform.

I only want to check whether MSA or EVA support L1000, and which HBA could be used on them.
Ryan Gu
Ian Vaughan
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi Jason,
According to the link below 2 HBA cards are supported on the rp5400 series (which is what your L-class is) - A6826A & A6795A
http://www.hp.com/products1/serverconnectivity/storagesnf2/adapter15/specifications/index.html

Active-active has been promised on the MSA1500 for HP-UX for about 2 years now. Give your re-seller a call, he should have some good news for you.

regards
Ian

Hope that helps - please click "Thumbs up" for Kudos if it does
## ---------------------------------------------------------------------------##
Which is the only cheese that is made backwards?
Edam!
Tweets: @2techie4me
Ryan Gu
Frequent Advisor

Ok, I will check it.
Ryan Gu