1753394 Members
7030 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: msa1000 critical lock-up detected code f101h

ilayy
Regular Advisor

msa1000 critical lock-up detected code f101h

hi expert i have an msa1000 fiber with 2 controllers i have found on the controller the following error 03 critical lock-up detected cpde f101h and on the server side when i open acu i have the following error
ACU has encountered the following critical error while attempting to configure your controller:

This array controller has been setup to be part of a redundant pair of controllers but cannot be configured by this program.

Possible causes for this problem include:
Both redundant controllers are in active states
Both redundant controllers are in standby states
Communication with the active controller cannot be established
The Inter-Controller Link has failed and communication with the standby controller cannot be established
The standby controller has been disabled

Make sure that all data cables are properly connected, controllers are firmly seated in the storage systems and that you are using the latest version of the Array Configuration Utility. If you have manually disabled the redundant standby controller, then please remove it from the system and select the controller again in ACU.

please guys i need your help
thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
Greybeard
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, what firmware is on the controllers and are you using an FC switch?

hi
yes i am using to 2 fc switches plugged in the msa from the back side about the firmware i don't know it because i am far from the msa but it is old.
can you give me some advice? or what could be the cause of the problem? and what could be the solution?

note: i have tried to remove one controller to try the fail over but when i removed it without disabling it first the msa has disappeared from the server side
Greybeard
Esteemed Contributor

OK well it's hard not knowing the firmware but it should be 5.2 min or 5.3 to support win 2008 in active / passive, can't remember the active / active version at the moment. Go to the CLI (as you're remote you may need someone to connect the cable) and post output from show tech_support so we can see what's what. You may have an ACL set up (access control list) or some other config issue. Try show connections to check all paths are up too.