1753550 Members
5514 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

Install new HD in HPP XE732

Conrad Uhric

Install new HD in HPP XE732

Six years ago I bought this HPP XE732 for my GF's daughter. They just got a new Dell (yuk!) and gave me their XE732 which is my first computer! It has Windows ME and came with 64megs of RAM and 15gigs HD. I installed a new NIC card to get DSL and bumped up the RAM to 512meg. So far so good. No probs, no mistakes (knock wood.) I would love to install a new hard drive...clean-start, no data transfer, just brand-new hard drive and chuck the old one. I need some concise info please. I don't claim to know a lot yet, but I've told you what I've done so far and I would like to do this myself. The amount of info out there is vast but general. Can someone please direct me to info pertinent to me and my XE732? I know it's a lot to ask, but I've been digging for hours need some Good Orderly Direction! Thanks.
"Let's learn somethin' here!"
1 REPLY 1
Conrad Uhric

Re: Install new HD in HPP XE732

Well I guess HP doesn't need to care about customers because this is the only HP forum that I found working, and you people obviously don't care either. SORRY I WASTED YOUR TIME! Next PC will be a Sony.
"Let's learn somethin' here!"