108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ESXi Registration.

SOLVED
Go to solution
SlntKngt

ESXi Registration.

Hi,

I've recently downloaded HP Integrated ESXi 4.0 U2 from the HP site. The product code is HPVM06 and the image is 583772-006.iso

When I registered and donwloaded I didn't receive a serial number so I can register the free version with VMWare.

Where on the site would I get this serial or product key so I can register the install?

Currently the evalutation is busy counting down the days... think there's now 43 left.

Thanks,
Hanr├й
5 REPLIES 5
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor
Solution

hello,
generally ESXi is free product. I assume you just need register wor SN directly on VMware pages - http://www.vmware.com/go/get-free-esxi, you should receive SN number then.
Of course, if you need support, you need to pay something with 2 option - support directly from vmware, or support from HP.

Jan
Modris Bremze
Esteemed Contributor

It should have been at the top of the page you selected the .iso to download under "Licensing".
Ftouh

Hi,

I have the same probleme. 39 left!
I have a Request Number: EBN-194245 to HP HP Licensing Services but until this moment i have nothing.

Some one can help
Thanks
SlntKngt

Thanks Jan, that link worked for me. I just registered to receive the free ESXi 4.1 and it e-mailed me a link with a registration code. That one worked for the version I downloaded from HP as well.

Modris, I looked at that licensing tab when downloading but it was blank.

Ftouh, try registering with VMWare using the link that has already been posted above. That worked for me, will most likely work for you as well.

Cheers,
Hanr├Г┬й
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Hello,
I am happy with you....

Jan