Operating System - VMware
1751899 Members
5227 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

What is the name of the client module used to connect to VMWARE ESXi version 5 ?

Yaboto
Super Advisor

What is the name of the client module used to connect to VMWARE ESXi version 5 ?

Please, from where can I download it ?

I have a VMWARE ESXi version 5 preinstalled onto a DL180. I am looking for the client module I would install onto my laptop or onto anyother desktop so that I can used it to connect to the ip of the ESXi OS.

Thanks,

Yaboto

2 REPLIES 2
Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Re: What is the name of the client module used to connect to VMWARE ESXi version 5 ?

Hi,

You need the vSphere Client...

Connect with your Internet browser to the IP address of the ESXi server. There U will find a link to download the software...

Kr,

Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !
Jags_21
HPE Pro

Re: What is the name of the client module used to connect to VMWARE ESXi version 5 ?

Hi,

You need vSphere Client 5.0 which would be available in vSphere vCenter 5.0 media or download the VC 5.0 media with your registered email id from vmware portal.

http://downloads.vmware.com/d/details/vc50/dHRAYnQldEBiZHAlJQ==#version_history

Thanks,

Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
I work for HPE

Accept or Kudo