1752328 Members
5574 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: CV 9 Upgraded Causes vDisk Properties Display Issues

fh-djb
Advisor

CV 9 Upgraded Causes vDisk Properties Display Issues

After upgrading from Command View 8.02 --> CV 9.01 I noticed that the IP address information displayed for each host under Vdisk Properties --> Presentation is something unrecognizable (see attached jpeg). This is true for any type of host (VMware, HPUX, Windows, etc) when I look at the presentation settings for a vDisk.

When I look at the individual host properties display for each host the IP address information is set to static and displayed properly.

Any ideas from the forum guru's would be appreciated. The backend array that Command View is managing is an EVA 8100 with XCS 6220 running.
2 REPLIES 2
Rob Leadbeater
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Any chance you could attach the pic as a JPEG/PDF rather than some version of MS Word which half the world won't be able to open !

That said, I suspect this is just a cosmetic issue. I don't believe the IP address info is actually used for anything in CV EVA. (unless you're using iSCSI.)

Cheers,

Rob
fh-djb
Advisor

Screen shots have been converted to PDF so the other half of the world can view.

Yes, I've been told that it's cosmetic as well and this has in no way affected anything between the array and hosts or presenting storage.

Has anyone fixed the blemish?