1753365 Members
5993 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: San Visibility Tool

Alice Seeley
Frequent Advisor

San Visibility Tool

I have just downloaded San Visibility Tool v1.3. It appears that the output needs to be sent to HP to get it processed. Is there anything out there that lets me run a report myself to check on my san? Also, has anyone used the Visibility tool and liked the results?
4 REPLIES 4
Ivan Ferreira
Honored Contributor

Yes, you must send to HP. See the help to know the email address and the subject that must be included.

You cannot have a quality report without mailing the information.
Por que hacerlo dificil si es posible hacerlo facil? - Why do it the hard way, when you can do it the easy way?
Bob Wheeler
Advisor

I've just tried running the new version 1.3 but get erros compalining about SNMP and SMI agent configuration. Tried to revert back to older version of SAN Visibility which does run but HP refuses to accept the files.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Bob
SAN Tools
Occasional Advisor

You do need to send the output of the SAN Visibility tool to the SAN_Visibility@hp.com e-mail address to get a deatiled report. You will receive the report usually within 10-15 minutes.
SAN Tools
Occasional Advisor

Bob, Thanks for trying SAN Visibility 1.3. We have had several customers using SAN Visibility 1.3 without any issues. Please send details on the SNMP, SMI errors you are getting to SAN.Tools@hp.com and the SAN tools engineering team will work with you to ensure that your problems are fixed.