4425 Online
108722 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: looking for command view 7.0 and rsm 3.0

Pakito561
Occasional Advisor

looking for command view 7.0 and rsm 3.0

Hi,

After upgrading an EVA5000 to latest firmware, RSM V2.1  has lost its compatibility and I'm desesperatly looking for RSM 3.0  (server and host agents)since V4.0 seems to be not compatible with WINDOWS 2000.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
rmv978
HPE Pro

Hi,

There are no working public links available for Command view 7.0 and RSM 3.0 as these are old and inactive versions.
You may contact your Account support manager or log a support case with HPE.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Pakito561
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

many thanks for your answer; since you're working for HPE, can you tell me if the kits are available on your intranet? Otherwise I won't loose time contacting HPE.

Thanks.

rmv978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Yes support team should be able to help you with that if you have a Valid contract.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Pakito561
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

OK, thanks.

Pakito561
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

They have found the server version but are not able to find the host agents for windows, can you help please?

rmv978
HPE Pro

I checked in the HPE support page and could only find the hist agent for HU-UX and linux.

It is not available for windows.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/product/1010828107/hpe-replication-solutions-manager-software?ismnp=0&l5oid=3807693#t=DriversandSoftware&sort=relevancy&layout=table&numberOfResults=25

As mentioned please get in touch withe support.

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo