HPE EVA Storage
1753613 Members
5880 Online
108797 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: only 12 ports out of 24SAN switch are enabled with POD licensed, want to have POD licenseonall ports

Chandrashekhar_Chavan
Occasional Contributor

only 12 ports out of 24SAN switch are enabled with POD licensed, want to have POD licenseonall ports

We have 12 numbers of BL460C installed on C7000 Blade enclosure, The Netapp storage is connected on external port of Brocade 24/4GB FC san switch on interconnect slot 3 & 4. while creating zones on Brocade san switch,It was showing only 8 servers instead of 12. I than release the pod licenses from free ports & reserved them on the used ports, after I could see all the wwpn number of blades. The POD license status shows " all the 12 licenses are in use, there is no free license available. Now I cannot see the wwpn number of storage which is connected on port 17 & 18. & I want to create zones to assign LUNS to servers. How do i enable all the external ports, Do I need to install POD license, if yes How can I do it?
2 REPLIES 2
Wickedsunny
Valued Contributor

Re: only 12 ports out of 24SAN switch are enabled with POD licensed, want to have POD licenseonall ports

Please contact HP Support to get the additional Licenses.

You can also logon to http://webware.hp.com and obtain the licenses.

Regards,
Sunny

P:S - Please rate solutions with points. It keeps us going.
kris rombauts
Honored Contributor

The productnumber you need to buy is AE373A which is a 12 port upgrade for the Brocade interconnect switches.

HTH

Kris