Did you mean: 

Jun 5/6: Online Expert Day - Software-Defined Infrastructure

Highlighted
MargaretN
Community Manager

Jun 5/6: Online Expert Day - Software-Defined Infrastructure

Mark your calendar to join us on Jun 5/6, 2018

PromoSDCGExpertDay2018.PNG

Please join us for the HPE Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) Expert Day on June 5 and 6.  You’ll have the opportunity to join the platform and connect with the best and the brightest minds focused on software defined infrastructure.

Join the conversation to learn more about HPE SDI features and functions, and have your questions answered. Our Experts will be glad to reply to all your questions, queries and comments instantly!

What is an Online Expert Day?

Online Expert Day is an event when HPE product, R&D and Support team members join our online forums to answer your technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HPE Experts!

What products are covered during the HPE SDI Expert Day event?

1. HPE OneView 
  2. HPE SimpliVity 
  3. HPE Synergy
  4. HPE OneSphere 
  5. HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack 

We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to: 

• Troubleshoot challenges
  • Handle any hardware and software compatibility challenges
  • Implement planning, installation, setup and configuration for composability or multi-cloud infrastructure
  • And more...

How does the Online Expert Day event work?

Log in to the HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure forum and create new posts to ask your questions:

• To:   June 6, 2018, at 7a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT

HPE Experts will be online in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions.

Make sure you check the box: “email me when someone replies” in case the HPE Experts need more information from you.

Need help using the forums?

Check the following how-to articles for forum assistance:

Community FAQ: 

We look forward to you joining us!

MargaretN
HPE Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise
CM_Cert_Logo_BW.png

1 REPLY
Jeroen_Kleen
HPE Pro

Re: Jun 5/6: Online Expert Day - Software-Defined Infrastructure

In addition to the above overall invite for the HPE Online Expert Day: Software-Defined Infrastructure: 
For HPE OneSphere we are diverting all engagements where possible through the HPE Slack channel: https://www.labs.hpe.com/slack 

See for more context:: https://community.hpe.com/t5/General/Engage-with-the-HPE-OneSphere-community-amp-HPE-dev-team-using/td-p/7006878

See You @slack?
(@mention me through @JeroenKleen where help is needed)

(I am an HPE employee and a HPE OneSphere evangelist)
Engage as well with HPE OneSphere experts at our new slack channels for quick and agile discussions around HPE OneSphere and HPE Dev: https://www.labs.hpe.com/slack
If your question is resolved then please acknowledge that and/or provide Kudo's.