1752308 Members
6083 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Feedback and Suggestions Forum - Please Read Before Posting

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Feedback and Suggestions Forum - Please Read Before Posting

The purpose of this discussion board (forum) is to post your feedback specifically about the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community. It is for questions or comments about the platform, questions for the Admins, and similar topics. 

Questions about specific products, such as server, storage, or networking solutions, products, etc., should be posted in the appropriate forums for those products and solutions. 

Should you post product questions in the Community Feedback and Suggestions board, a Moderator may find them and move your post into the appropriate forum, but it will likely take longer to find the solution you need, or the answer you want.  

If you are looking for direct Hewlett Packard Enterprise product or solution support, please use the "Support" or "Support and Drivers" link on the product pages in the main Hewlett Packard Enterprise web site. The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community is a gathering of your peers who wish to share their expertise and experience, and we are glad we can make available this place for these conversations to take place. 

We just want to make it easier to use this discussion board, and get more out of your conversations with other members and the Admins and Moderators here on the Community .

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

3 REPLIES 3
PX

Re: Community Feedback & Suggestions Forum

I am a product manager in HP Enterprise Services and would like to establsh  a new Discussion Board  for my product not  listed  yet as a Community.  How do I do it?

Thanks,

Nathan Uffenheimer

GaVB
Occasional Visitor

Hi Warren

Oops, apologies.. must i redo my post or will it be transfered to the relevant forum?

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Hi Gregory,

Not a problem. I have already moved your post to a discussion board so your question can appear before the storage experts who like to help their peers resolve questions and challenges.

There is a link on this board that will take you directly to the forum topic.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin