Feedback
1752793 Members
6612 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE Forum login fails often - succesful login requires unusual amount of creative effort

MJFH
Advisor

HPE Forum login fails often - succesful login requires unusual amount of creative effort

Moin moin, from Germany!

Since a few hours after registering/signing-up to this here forum, several months ago, the login procedure has always been spotty/unreliable. At every attempt, i've used my personal, secret, and valid credentials. However, i never succeded in loggin in succesfully AT 1st TRY! This should stop, now!

I do use several privacy-enhancing browser add-on/plug-ins - so those can't be the issue! - because i can still log-in, on 3rd/4th attempt. What i'm asking is, that you improve the confidence-inspiring reliability of your in-house (forum)Software.

…because, what you're currently presenting certainly doesn't inspire much confidence in "friction-less workflow" …i mean, you're huge, a big-honking company, surely you can allocate ressources to fix a cumbersome login.

…it might just be a change propagation delay issue - let's say my 1st login attempt was technically succesful, but your backend systems require a certain time for processing (i.e. you're severely over-provisioned / load requirement imbalance)  …just a hunch, YOU know your tech better than me …please fix it, though.

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: HPE Forum login fails often - succesful login requires unusual amount of creative effo

@MJFH 

Sorry to hear that you having trouble logging into the Community. It would be very helpful if you can share a screesnhot of the error message that you get. This will help our team to look into the error. 

If the screenshot displays your login username, then you may share it with me through a private message. I have sent you a private message on this aswell. 

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png