4878 Online
108756 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Crackling sound (while playing music) from speakers on ProBook 4530s

drmsa
Occasional Visitor

Crackling sound (while playing music) from speakers on ProBook 4530s

Hi

iam experiencing problem with audio quality , HP probook 4530s,cor i5,8gb.i have tried every thing from software uninstall/ reinstall,chipset driver,Idt codec versions,replaced internal speakers too,(cost me RS 5000), tried clean installing windows 7, 8 , 8.1,10 and again back to windows 7. nothind lasted long . problem returns,, crackling noisy/unpleasant sound from speakers again,always right speaker....this time it came up after installing latest windows updates. uninstalled all update but no luck.....HP is there any solution to this problem?

iam totallay fade up...........

iam a medical college student
5 REPLIES 5
MargaretN
Respected Contributor

Re: Crackling sound (while playing music) from speakers on ProBook 4530s

The ProBook 4530s is a product of Hewlett-Packard Inc.

This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company. For HP products, please see www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/.

MargaretN

BhatiaAnuj

I am facing the exact same problem .. did you get a Resoluton. 

Thanks. 

Anuj Bhatia

Anuj Bhatia
TonosMp3

I am also looking for interesting mobile phone things.

hookeaudiocom
Occasional Visitor

The HP ProBook 4530s has a crackling sound coming from the speakers. A user has reported that his HP ProBook 4530s has a high pitched, crackling sound coming from the speakers. This is a result of a design flaw in the laptop and there is no fix.

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

@hookeaudiocom 

Hi,

You have reached the wrong company for HP products (Laptops, Desktops, Printers)

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png