1753405 Members
7275 Online
108793 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Designjet 4500 paper error

D Hook1
Valued Contributor

Designjet 4500 paper error

Seem to be having trouble with the lower roll loading on the Designjet 4500.  If there is a lot of slack in the paper it loads just fine but a soon as the slack tightens the paper doesn't move through the printer and throws a error message about paper jam.  Of course, it isn't a paper jam since it completes the loading process as long as there's slack in the paper.  It seems like the roller tension can't overcome the rewinder on tray 2.  

This is the first time I've run into a problem like this with the rewinder not allowing the paper to move forward.  Is there an adjustment to be made to either the rewinder or to the pinch rollers that move the paper forward?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Designjet 4500 paper error

Hi,

You have reached the wrong company for HP products. 

This community is for customers and friends of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, which is an independent company.

For HP products, you may have to register and post in the HP Support Forums: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/ or Please visit www.hp.com.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png