Other HPE Product Questions
1752810 Members
5919 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Does LoadRunner work with desktop applications created in WPF that have a database backend

BeckyPowell

Does LoadRunner work with desktop applications created in WPF that have a database backend

Our product is a desktop application created in .Net 4.0 WPF and uses ADO to communicated with a backend database.  It is a client/server style desktop application where the server can either reside on the same computer as the client or on a different computer over the network and several clients can connect to it.  I'm not able to get loadrunner to work with our product and wanted to know if it is possible.  And if it is possible, can someone direct me on how to do this.  All the documentation and examples I find are all with web style and this isn't much help for me.

1 REPLY 1
winkra
Valued Contributor

Re: Does LoadRunner work with desktop applications created in WPF that have a database backend

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience of having the Software content in read-only as we migrated to a new instance. The new Software Community is now live at community.saas.hpe.com. You can use your same credentials to log in.

Please repost your question to the LoadRunner forum here:

https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/ct-p/sws-LoadRunner

Thanks,