Other HPE Product Questions
1752273 Members
4507 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Drivers Download Website Down

Masha Simonian

Drivers Download Website Down

The website for driver download has been down for hours. When I called tech support, they said that the website is getting updated, and there is no ETA for its availability. Updating site during business hours? Why not do it on weekends, without interfering with business operations of many people around the world?

Just venting.
20 REPLIES 20
dcolpitts
Frequent Advisor

I'll second that. There is no bloody need for this and someone's head should roll IMHO.

dcc
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please let me know the status of this issue? Are you still facing this, if yes, please let me know the location (web page) of this issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Vajith

I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Masha Simonian

The website h20000.www2.hp.com (printer drivers) was unavailable all day last Friday. It is available currently.
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Thanks Masha!

Regards,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

frazeshaft

frazeshaft

Still unable to download any XP drivers.

THIS IS A DISGRACE!
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>frazeshaft: Still unable to download any XP drivers.

It took me three times to get to that page but a download worked.
HPUser007

All the HP drivers download pages are down now again. I have been waiting for long but they are all down with the following error. I attempted to go to HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook page. I checked other models too and they are all down as well. I don't see any prior alert or anything. I don't think anyone is monitoring it. Otherwise, HP should post this matter on their main front page.

Error Message: The service or information you requested is not available at this time. Please try again later.

(Error: temporarily_unavailable_error)

URL: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/swdHome/?cc=us&cc=us&lang=en&lang=en&sp4ts.oid=5271147&ac.admitted=1394841877743.876444892.492883150

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>All the HP drivers download pages are down now again.

It's working now.

>HP should post this matter on their main front page.

Well, not on the main page but at least on this one:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/drivers.html