Other HPE Product Questions
1751709 Members
4265 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Error has occurred while executing a SQL statement.

asima
Occasional Contributor

Error has occurred while executing a SQL statement.

Dear All,

can any one help to resolve the below issue. i got below error when the sql back is running. the backup is compleated with failures. help me to resolve the issue.

[Major] From: OB2BAR_DM_KAEC_Repository_Dev_docbase_0@skvsql1.emaarec.com "ECMSQLTEST" Time: 4/24/2018 4:01:34 AM
Aborting connection to BSM. Abort code -2.

[Major] From: BSM@skdp.emaarec.com "MSSQL_SKSQLECMTestECMSQLTest" Time: 4/24/2018 4:01:34 AM
[61:3003] Lost connection to OB2BAR Backup DA named "ECMSQLTEST"
on host skvsql1.emaarec.com.
Ipc subsystem reports: "IPC Read Error
System error: [10053] Software caused connection abort
"

[Major] From: OB2BAR_SQLBAR@skvsql1.emaarec.com "ECMSQLTEST" Time: 4/24/2018 4:01:36 AM
Error has occurred while executing a SQL statement.
Error message: 'SQLSTATE:[42000] CODE:(9002) MESSAGE:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The transaction log for database 'DM_KAEC_Repository_Dev_docbase' is full due to 'AVAILABILITY_REPLICA'.
SQLSTATE:[42000] CODE:(3271) MESSAGE:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]A nonrecoverable I/O error occurred on file "Data Protector_ECMSQLTEST_DM_KAEC_Repository_Dev_docbase_010028777_0:" 995(The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.).
SQLSTATE:[42000] CODE:(3013) MESSAGE:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

1 REPLY 1
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Error has occurred while executing a SQL statement.

Hi,

HPE software is now part of the new company, Micro Focus. So you will need to repost your question to the new Micro Focus Community at https://community.softwaregrp.com/ 

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png