Former HPE Products
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an "An error occured, please try again later" while watching youtube video on few sites..

sarkhem
Occasional Visitor

Getting an "An error occured, please try again later" while watching youtube video on few sites..

Hello All,

I am relatively new to this discussion I just brought a new laptop HP Imprint Core i3 (5th Gen) - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Free DOS) X5Q17PA and for a week it functioned well and now I am getting an error while trying to play youtube video on Amway Nutrilite Daily Website and the strange thing is that same video is played properly in youtube.com I spoke to various technician and they say its not an issue with the laptop but an issue with the website, but not only this amway but there are other sites as well that embeds youtube video.. it looks like I cannot watch the embeded videos.. issue in not when I watch youtube videos, the issue comes when there is an embeded youtube videos on website..'

Please advise, shall I replace the laptop.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Getting an "An error occured, please try again later" while watching youtube video on

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/