Other HPE Product Questions
1752650 Members
5693 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Laser Jet Pro M104a printer is very Bad

manojy_04

HP Laser Jet Pro M104a printer is very Bad

I bought the HP Laser Jet Pro M104a printer. It wasn't working at all so I called supplier he visited the me and advised to call customer service. It had been 7 month since the abnormal noise is there and black dots are there on printed page. I had asked the service engineer to resolve the issue but he was not ready to listen. He was really rude about it and unprofessional so I requested to speak to a supervisor. I had called HP care manager his answer was not satisfactory. He told me to check the media. I told him we are using a white A4 size paper of 75gsm. He has not given any solution. I am communicating the concerned guys through E-mail. If solution is not provide to me then I will appeal in consumer court and put this printer buy some other brand. I will never buy an HP product again and strongly recommending you not to buy any HP product.

1 REPLY 1
Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

Re: HP Laser Jet Pro M104a printer is very Bad

Hi,

Please address inquiries about products from Hewlett Packard Inc. to www.hp.com or the HP Support Forums. HP Inc is a separate company. This community is for friends and customers of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Thanks,
Warren_Admin