Other HPE Product Questions
1751834 Members
5804 Online
108782 Solutions
New Discussion

HP ProBook 4525s won't power on

Dafool11

HP ProBook 4525s won't power on

Let me start off by saying I have no idea where this topic should be, but I saw someone else post a thread in the normal consumer forums and they suggested to post the question here since it's a business model. So if a mod wants to move this then feel free.

Now the issue is that my laptop won't turn on. It will sometimes randomly power on if I get lucky, but it will soon shut itself off. I thought this issue was caused by perhaps the power or the power cord so I bought new ones. The issues are still persisting and the only thing I have to work with is the ac power light blinking 8 times when hitting the power button. That is the only light on the entire laptop that lights up when trying to start it up. If anyone has any clue why this is occuring I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: HP ProBook 4525s won't power on

>I saw someone else post a thread in the normal consumer forums and they suggested to post the question here since it's a business model.

How old was that post?  As mentioned RED at the top you now need to go to the HP support forum.

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/